The qualified candidate will be responsible for eCommerce performance management. Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
· White-box testing exp.
· Excellent debugging skills
· Java, SQL, C, data structures, complex algorithms, Linux and Test-Driven Development
· Understanding technical specifications and log file analysis
· Understanding system and application performance characteristics
· 2-5 years of performance experience (testing, tuning and automation) with user facing web sites.
· Excellent knowledge of Java environments including memory management, garbage collection. Mus be an expert in Java and know how to change settings to optimize performance and how to reach optimal performance.
· Experience using open source performance testing / load generation tools like JMeter, Grinder etc and quickly building tools when necessary.
· Experience analyzing results of performance tests and making recommendations
· Should have at least 2 years previous development experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to knowledge transfer as needed.
· Mercury suite applications including SiteScope, and other apps like JMeter
· Sun, Solaris
· Experience with Java code profiling and diagnostic tools like Yourkit, dynatrace or Vantage
Please submit resumes or contact email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed.